Duties include, but not limited to:
- Delivering food carts to patient care units.
- Loads and watches dishwashers.
- Washes specified items by hand, i.e.: pots, pans, knives
- Disposes of trash and garbage in appropriate manner and as needed.
- Puts clean dishes and utensils away.
- Department clean up at the end of the day.
- Previous experience in hospital food preparation is preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge
- Candidate must be a team player and have excellent customer service skills
Daviess Community Hospital is committed to improving the health of our
community. Our staff of highly trained professionals work closely as a
team to provide excellent healthcare services.
We offer competitive wages to support our highly trained professionals.