Greets all patients and guests in a professional manner. Operates multi-line
phone system in a professional manner, answers questions and/or transfers
call appropriately. Is responsible for calling internal codes overhead
in a calm, professional manner. Is responsible for taking payments both
in person and via mail or direct deposit and posting to account(s) correctly.
Must be able to balance daily. Must be able to complete daily tasks. Responsible
for going to Mail Room to post and collect mail. Responsible for going
to the Post Office one week a month to pick up and distribute mail internally
via Mail Room. Department requires 1 year commitment before transfer consideration.
- High school diploma or GED
- Excellent customer service and clerical experience needed
- Candidate must be able to multi-task while being detail oriented and have
computer skills with at least 40 wpm.
- Must be team-oriented but able to work independently.
- Job can require long periods of standing and walking as well as repetitive
standing and sitting and periods of lifting.
- Preferred qualifications: problem solving skills and excellent math skills