Daviess Community Hospital Rehabilitation Therapists are licensed professionals
with expertise to provide high quality services that focus on dysfunction
from injuries, disease processes and/or post-surgical care. And, they
deliver those services to you professionally and with a personal touch.
Treating all ages, from birth to geriatric.
Responsible for evaluation, planning, directing and administering physical
therapy modalities of treatment as prescribed by a licensed physician.
Coordinates, delegates and supervises responsibilities assigned to supportive
staff (RCNA, PTA, PTLA, etc.).
- Indiana License Physical Therapist.
- Master’s Degree or higher preferred
- 5+ years’ experience preferred but not required.
- Excellent team player with exemplary hands on customer service skills.
- Saturday rotations required.
- New grads welcome to apply
Daviess Community Hospital is committed to improving the health of our
community. Our staff of highly trained professionals work closely as a
team to provide healthcare services.
We offer competitive wages and comprehensive benefits to support our highly